- Professional & experienced native teachers
- Group lessons from R$14 per hour
- Beginners, Intermediate, & Advanced classes
- Great location near Ipanema beach/metro
- Free coffee and Wifi
- Support a good cause (NGO)
- Course for latin speakers
- Samba classes
- Beach volleyball
- Brasilian Cinema & Excursions
Learn Portuguese from Locals
Our teachers are all highly qualified, experienced, native Brazilian teachers. We teach group courses to adults and private lessons can be arranged for children. We have group and private classes for all levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced, and conversational).
Support a Good Cause
The school is part of the NGO Casa do Caminho, which provides food, shelter, and education to approximately 35 at-risk Brazilian children and teenagers. The profits from the school directly support this and other projects.
We offer weekly activities for you to socialise with other students and practice portuguese. The activities include beach volleyball, samba lessons, a Brazilian cinema night, city tours and hikes, and trips to the orphanage.